Our main products in Sphera World are NFTs. Therefore, we are taking the time to explain the NFTs, their utilities and its usage on our platform. Sphera World is developing different tangible and non-tangible NFTs for the MENA Region community.
- SpheraHeads: will be released first! Considered as unique avatars, they will be limited edition profile pictures (PFPs) exclusive to early regional adopters of the Sphera ecosystem. Only 10000 will be minted.
- Sphera Jerseys: will be a limited-edition Jerseys’ NFT drop designed by world-renowned designers, and in collaboration with major players of the Arab sports world. Only 30000 T shirts will be available, more details about the shirts will be available in the future.
Collectibles can include items such as coins, stamps, sports memorabilia, artwork, and more. These collectibles are often bought, sold, and traded through online marketplaces, physical stores, or at collector events.
Collectibles in the past
In the past, collectibles were often valued based on their rarity, historical significance, or aesthetic appeal. However, these factors could be difficult to verify and authenticate, which could lead to disputes about the value of a particular item. In addition, collectibles often required physical storage and could be prone to damage or loss.
In games, collectibles can also take a variety of forms. For example, many games include in-game items that can be collected, such as weapons, armor, or virtual currency. These items can sometimes be traded or sold within the game or through external marketplaces. In addition, some games offer physical collectibles that can be purchased, such as figurines or trading cards.
Overall, NFTs represent a new way for people to collect and own unique items and have the potential to revolutionize the collectibles industry by providing greater security, transparency, and accessibility.
N: Non F: Fungible T: Token
NFTs also offer several benefits compared to traditional collectibles, including ease of storage and transport, as well as the ability to verify authenticity and ownership. In addition, NFTs can potentially be bought and sold in online marketplaces, which can make it easier for collectors to find and purchase rare and unique items.
- The Merge: The $91.8m price tag was a record for an artwork sold publicly by a living artist.
- CryptoPunk: are a series of 10,000 unique digital artworks created by the artists Matt Hall and John Watkinson of the studio Larva Labs. The most expensive one of the series: CryptoPunk #5822 — $23.7 million
- BAYC: The collection features profile pictures of cartoon apes that are procedurally generated by an algorithm. The most expensive one of the series: Bored Ape Yacht Club #8817: $3.4 million
In the future SpheraWorld will share more details about the NFTs and explain some basics related to the technology.