Interpretation. The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Anonymous Information. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
IP address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which You enter the Internet and is typically controlled by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Your company, or Your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which Our guests visit various parts of Our products hosting Our Website, and We may combine IP addresses with Personal Information.
Notice. Notice may be by email to You at the last email address You provided us, by posting notice of such changes in Our Services, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Personal Information. Personal information means and includes information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) and Sensitive Personal Information of a person by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such person. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this anonymous information also is treated as Personal Information.
Legal Basis for collecting information
The process We do of certain Information of Your data is lawful due to Your express consent and for performance of a contract or for Us to be able to provide and administer the Website and its features, and to provide You with information and newsletter on Our products, including, but not limited to the Exclusive Club. We also process certain Information to comply with any legal obligation to which We are subject to.
Types of Information We Collect:
- Information You provide when You subscribe to receiving notifications from Our Websites (“Newsletters”): Registration information You provide when You request notifications/updates of Our Websites and the contents contained therein. Such information may include email address.
- Information received by Us pursuant to Your access on Our Website: Location information (either provided by a mobile device through which You utilize Our Services or associated with Your IP address) when You use Our Website, usage, viewing and technical data, including Your device identifier or IP address, when You use Our Website on third-party sites or platforms or open emails We send. Information You provide in public forums while using Our Website. Our collection of this information may be subject to a Cookie Banner.
- Information You provide when You contact Us for support: Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using Our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where We are permitted by law to collect this information.
How and Why We Collect Your Information:
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies and Web beacons when You use Our Website, and also, We collect through Your own submission of such information. The information We learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve Your experience of the Website as set out below:
- Respond to Your request for information and provide You with more effective and efficient customer service.
- Provide You with notifications and Newsletters via email and within the Website based on Your notification selections and market the Website.
- Contact You by email, postal mail regarding services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that We think may be of interest to You.
- Help us better understand Your interests and needs, and improve the Website.
- Synthesize and derive insights from Your use of the Website.
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of Our Website.
- Provide, manage, and improve the Website;
Protect Our Website and Our users.
- Understand and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information You have provided to us or which are collected automatically.
- We also use this information to improve Our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of Our Website, for market research purposes and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on Our behalf.
Sharing with Third-Party:
- We share Your e-mail information with The Rocket Science Group LLC (“Mailchimp”) to improve Our E-mails Automation Platform and Marketing strategic, in order to send Newsletters and Notification to You. We advise You to also read the privacy policies Mailchimp.
- Information that cannot be uploaded
- belongs to another person and to which You
- do not have any right to or infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other
- proprietary rights.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- harms minors in any way.
- violates any law for the time being in force.
- deceives or misleads the addressee about
- the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- impersonates another person.
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense security or sovereignty of any country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Your Controls and Choices
You may change Your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, emails and alerts.
- You may change Your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, emails and alerts.
- You may request access to the Personal Information We hold about You and that We shall amend or delete it and We shall request third parties with whom We have shared the information do the same. Once You place a request to delete the Personal Information, We shall take all.
- reasonable steps taking into account available technology and the means available to us, including technical measures to erase the Personal Information.
If You do not want us to process Your Personal Information for direct marketing, You can give written Notice thereof to us. In each newsletter, You will also be informed that You can opt out of receiving further newsletters.
How long is the data kept?
Data security and integrity
Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
Contact in case of grievances
Name: Sphera World
What are cookies?
- Authentication: If You’re signed in to the Website, cookies help us show You the right information and personalize Your experience.
- Preferences, features and services: Cookies can tell us what Your communications preferences are.